Legacy Writing Competition
Persons interested in submitting papers for consideration in the Arthur W. Combs Legacy Writing Competition should send them via regular mail to:
THE FIELD PSYCH TRUST
301 Dixie Street
Carrollton, GA 30117
Deadline for submissions: June 3rd of each year.
Submissions should include a cover sheet with the following information. This sheet will not be forwarded to persons serving on the review panel.
– Name of author(s). [NOTE: If a paper by multiple authors wins this contest, honorarium will be divided accordingly.]
– Mailing address for author(s).
– Email address for author(s).
– Name of institution(s) in which author(s) are currently enrolled for graduate study.
– Name of program(s) in which author(s) are currently enrolled for graduate study.
Papers will be evaluated through a competitive review process. A review panel composed of former students of Dr. Arthur W. Combs will read and evaluate papers received according to the following criteria:
– Demonstrates substance, conceptual quality and clarity in its understanding of Perceptual Psychology/Field Psychology.
– Addresses matters of consequence to the human condition.
– Fosters and/or supports the mission of THE FIELD PSYCH TRUST.
– Follows American Psychological Association (APA) style guidelines.